UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service), an hosted solution, supports Enterprise Telephony and Collaboration features including voice, video, instant messaging, presence, web conferencing and mobility. It is ideal for customers that have a legacy PABX that needs replacing, or for customers that are looking for an easy way to deploy a suite of leading collaboration tools to their users.
It is built on a Cisco platform.
- Built for Business
- Flexibility is key – you have the option to migrate to a hosted platform in phases or run a hybrid – part on premise, part hosted solution. All under a single service framework.
- For your IT department, UCaaS provides a simplified IT management and a scalable platform.
- End users get to access to the latest collaboration tools.
- For your business, it’s smart money. It’s a pay as you go model that shifts capex to opex. You will have simplified and predictable expenses and have the option of rolling any upfront or one off expenses into your monthly payment.
- Different members of your organisation will have different requirements. You can provide your staff different bundles of features based on their needs or ‘profile’. For example, some people are largely desk based and some are highly mobile and need to be contactable at all times.